Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Autumn Garden Patera

Autumn Garden motif necklace

Hi Friends!

I have had so many people interested in how I make the Patera necklaces. They really are stunning. I wanted to share the latest one that I made using the central motif of Autumn Garden. I created this necklace and earring set for my sister-in-law. I changed the colors up a bit to fit her personality and wardrobe. The "island" colors give a different to the motif look along with the delicacy of stitching over one.

On another note; to all of you looking for Autumn Garden to turn into a seasonal series, you are getting your wish! Winter Garden is well underway in the design process and I am looking at releasing it in October during the Online Needlework Show. Stayed tuned for a sneak peek once I am in the stitching phase. I will be using Sampler Threads from The Gentle Art for the entire series. I love the look these threads give to the finished worke.

Happy Tuesday!
Beth

1 comment:

  1. I love those colors, Beth! I never would have guessed the design was from Autumn Garden; the different colors really trick the eye.

    Thanks for the info on the Patera necklace!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete