Monday, October 29, 2012

Calico Sampler M-N-O Corrections

Calico Sampler #5 - M-N-O

Hi Stitching Friends!

I have a lot of stuff to share with you, but I am having issues with the blogging interface. So, since I really want to get these corrections to you, I will forgo all of the photos and other info I have for you and just concentrate on this.

The Calico Sampler No. 5 chart, which is M-N-O, has a few mistakes on the chart. The first one is that the star symbol does not have a corresponding thread. It should be GAST Carriage Black, so star symbol = Carriage Black. The second is there is not a corresponding thread for the "o" symbol. It should be GAST Brandy. Brandy is listed as the double infinity symbol, this is correct, so Brandy = o and double infinity symbol. My sincerest apologies for these mistakes. I have changed my proofing methods, so I hope to avoid these type of mistakes in the future.

On another note, the next "chapter" of Calico Sampler P-Q-R was shipped to shops on my automatic program on Saturday, ahead of the "Big Storm." It will not be sent to the distributors until after Hurricane Sandy is finished disrupting our lives. So, be looking for it. I will upload a photo as soon as I figure out how to get my photos from Flickr onto the blog.

Keep stitching and I hope you all of you on the East Coast stay safe from "Sandy!!"

All my Best,
Beth

10/30/12 - I think I am figuring out the whole "code" thing for the images!!



1 comment:

  1. Stay safe, Beth! I can't wait to get started on my Calico Sampler - it's on my short list for next new project :)

    ReplyDelete