Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day!!

Mr. President-Needlecase

I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating our nation's birth and what makes it great! This is a little snippet of the Mr. President chart, that I have been planning on finishing off into a needlecase since I stitched in a couple of years ago, but the needlecase is still not together... I guess we all have WIPs. I hope you find time to stitch during your festivities.

All my Best,
Beth

p.s. Just a side note to my previous posting on the Gettysburg Sesquicentennial... my great-great grandfather was injured at the Wheatfield. My cousin Duane, who is a Civil War reenactor for the PA 148th, will be playing Zachariah at Gettysburg on July 5th, as the three days of the Battle are reenacted.  Happy Fourth!!

1 comment: